Saturday, May 8, 2010

GIRL SCOUT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE


i had a nice week in bagiuo this May, with the GSP leaders,,,mind you these are young ladies, who being Girl Scouts attended a five day conference, to know more about a lot of things, instead of vacationing in beaches and flying to HK for shopping!

i was invited to do a game for my advocacy of environment and im sure you are aware that GSP
stands for green earth (nah, the color of their uniforms has been there since time immemorial),
actually the GSP has been in the forefront of various subjects which they have been espousing.
You can learn this by browsing their website.

will have more photos of the activities soon... will have to get more photos from the girls too.
congratulations to all the girls who attended this very valuable training. as they grow up, they will always remember this. i once was a Girl Scout in my elementary years. I enjoyed being with my peers, and my friends. I didnt go to far flung areas, as the current girls do, but we did a lot of singing, and also
we had fun learning things. It made me strong, in character, and in my ideas.

We all should support the Girl Scouts, a worldwide commitment to a better community.

God bless you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home